The Virtual Office Address:
Castle Chambers 6 Castle Street Cork City
T12 T25W Ireland
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- The Virtual Office gives a physical address in Cork City.
- The Online Form must be completed in full and will form a Memorandum of Agreement for the Virtual Office between the Hirer and Hiree.
- Proof of address (copy of bank statement / utility bill. Proof of address has to be within the last 6 months as per GDPR).
- ID – (copy of driver’s license / passport must be attached).
- A link to complete the direct debit must be completed to activate the Virtual Office. ( Must be completed with in 7 days.)
- One month’s notice for cessation of Virtual Office.
- Cost for handling post will be agreed based on postage handling service required.
- All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Administration set up costs of €100.00 covers the setup of the Virtual Office at Castle Chambers, 6 Castle Street, Cork.
- Upon sign a monthly direct debit payment of €50.00* to Executive Office Suites & Secretarial Services Ltd. the Virtual Office will be activated.
1. Postage handling. Terms to be agreed.
2. Collected from secure post box and distribute:
Option a – store in inhouse facility at no extra cost
Option b – post to client at current postage plus 15% handling charge.
A dedicated (021) telephone number. This is managed by Vertel and all telephones bills are managed directly with Vertel.
Set up costs.
- Dedicated telephone number €50* set up Fee.
- Calls are monitored and invoiced directly with Vertel.ie
*VAT is not included and is charged @ current rate